The Company to Call for Low Slope Roofs
Understanding the pros and cons of low slope roofs in Belleville and the surrounding areas of Ontario is a part of helping to make important decisions about whether or not this is right for you. Your roof is the most important feature of the most important investment in your life – your home. So it makes sense to want to take care of it and make good decisions about this system.
This is why it makes so much sense to partner with Lamer Roofing & Exterior Renovations Inc. to get the job done. Since first starting the business in 1999, we have been the name to rely on for this and all types of roof work. We are about more than just superior quality workmanship and customer service, we make it a point to educate our clients too.
We want you to feel confident about the choices that you make. Yet some roofing contractors are just focused on getting you to opt for the choice that will make them the most money. Your satisfaction is our number one priority so we have your best interest in mind.
Belleville Low Slope Roof Installation Pros
So what exactly is a low slope roof? The slope of the roof determines the water flow off of the structure. So, with a low slope roof - sometimes called a low pitch roof - you will need to implement other methods to encourage proper drainage. This is why it is of the utmost importance to work with a reputable roofing services provider in Belleville and the surrounding areas.
We will be able to tell you the pros and cons and help provide you with the superior quality work you need to get the job done. Speaking of advantages, here is some of what you can expect:
- Enhanced heating and cooling – With less space below the roof, it is easier to maintain proper temperature control. This means that it will be less costly to keep your home heated and cooled. Not only that, but this extra energy efficiency means your home will be more green, or eco-friendly. This is an important approach to take in order to leave a smaller carbon footprint.
- Less installation costs – For one thing, a lower slope means less materials needed. This and less labor costs help make this a more cost-effective option. While you may not want to make your decision based solely on the cost, this should help if you are on a tighter budget.
- Less maintenance – While it can be easy to think low slope means build up of snow, ice and rain which should mean more maintenance, this is not true. As long as your have proper, unobstructed drainage, there is actually less wear and tear on your roofing materials. So, you also end up saving time and money addressing the need for more frequent repairs and maintenance.
Low Slope Roofing Repairs & Replacement
There are plenty of other things that you should know, when it comes to your roofing options. This is why you need to make it a point to work with a true expert who genuinely cares about each customer. At Lamer Roofing & Exterior Renovations Inc. we want to be a part of helping you make good choices as a wise consumer and a savvy homeowner.
To find out more about whether or not a low slope roof is right for you, or to schedule repairs or replacement for your existing system, give us a call right now. We will provide you with the finest in all the work we do, from initial installation and routine low slope roof maintenance, to any repairs or replacement you may need for this type of roofing system. Don't settle for less than the best when it comes to your rooftop. Let us be the roofing contractor in Belleville you call.
If you are interseted in services for low slope roofs in Belleville, Ontario or the surrounding areas including Cobourg, Trenton, Picton, Napanee and Kingston, please call 613-962-5670 or complete our online request form.
- How to Tell If You Need Repairs or a Roof Replacement in Belleville - One of the biggest questions homeowners have about their Belleville roofing has to do with whether or not they need replacement yet. No one wants to have to pay for a bigger project than necessary. The problem is, some less than reputable contractors have been known to convince people they need replacement when they only need repairs … Read More
- 4 Benefits of Metal RoofingIf your Ontario roof is due to be replaced, one of the decisions you are going to have to make is what material you want to select for your new roof. Even if you are having a new construction project built from the ground up, picking your roofing material is a major decision that will impact how long your roof lasts, how energy efficient your home is, and what your home looks like on the outside.… Read More